Monday, January 9, 2012

Paper piecing


Hi everyone,
I love this technique, always looks effective.
Today's card is for the One Stop Craft challenge which is bingo. I have chosen the middle line down which is Ribbon, diecuts/punches,paper piecing. I am also entering the Allsorts challenge which is paper piecing.
The image is from My Favourite Things, Who's That Girl series and the parts that are not paper pieced are coloured with Lyra Aquacolours. The flower border is punched with a Martha Stewart border punch. The sentiment is computer generated and everything else is from my stash..
Hopefully back tomorrow with another card,
Lin x

4 comments:

  1. A really super card Lin and looks great in the shades of blue.

    Thanks so much for joining in my Paper Piecing theme at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great paper-piecing Lin. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful paper piecing! I love this card, makes me want to plant tulips! THanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Lin, the colour combo and image are fab!
    Thanks for entering our Paper Piecing challenge over at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete