Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Yet another card


Firstly I would like to apologise for the poor picture quality.  I have used a different camera and the light was bad.

For this card I have used a Kenny K image and coloured her with Copics.  The palm trees were cut with my Silhouette, the sentiment was also done on my Silhouette.  Paper is from my stash.

The challenges entered are: Whoopsi Daisy - Bring On Summer
                                             Creative Inspirations - Spring into Summer
                                             Addicted to CAS - Aloha

Thanks for looking.
Lin xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh la la! Thank you so much for sharing your bathing beauty with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. great image, fabulous card. Thank you for joining us over at Whoopsie Daisy Bring on Summer challenge. Lea DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely hula girl image, and I love how you added the palm trees! So happy you played along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great. Thanks for joining us at WD xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete