Sunday, February 12, 2017

One for my sister!

It's my sisters birthday soon and I made this card for her.  I just love these images from Polkadoodles, so cheeky.  The image is coloured with Copics, the saying is one of several that comes with the set of images and the sentiment is computer generated.  Papers are from my stash.
I am entering the Shopping Our Stash challenge which is called "winter blues" where the idea is to use lots of blue but no winter images.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.
Lin xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!! this card is HILARIOUS, what a fun, fun image, love it.
    I bet your sister will get a kick out of this card when she receives it. The comment is oh so very true.
    Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope to see you back in the gallery again soon.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.DT

    ReplyDelete